BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking about selling my 67' shortbox project truck... i would be just selling the front clip, cab,doors, box (fleetside short). Everything but the boxis pretty much restored to new... just needs to be bolted together for the last coat of paint. The box is in decent shape for a available fleetside shortbox with a steel bed in good shape. All the interior parts are there... including a orginal 67' seat that is re-upolsterd in the original pattern. The truck was originally a 4x... and is on a 4x frame. The cab may be a 2wd version... i am not sure. It would have no running gear with it at all... :(

It's been sooo long since i started the project, i am not even sure what it is worth... Can someone help me out...
I am not putting this in the forsale... because i am not sure i want to sell it... i just want to know what it is worth. Not to say i wouldn't consider offers i guess.

:rolleyes

Thanks Guys...

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
No one even has a clue... stab in the dark ...?

yeah... like above

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The cab is really good, it's all restored.

If i was to trade, it would only be for a complete running truck.

Do you have a guess what everything would be worth???

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh...

Well, I do have picture of it... Right from when it was first torn apart. But my scanner is in storage. I am back up north for a couple months. The truck is actually sitting at my aunt and uncles place in scotch creek. What would you be interested in buying ? and how much are you willing to pay. I don't really wanna sell the running gear, but the project kinda became a pain in my (you kow what)
Let me know what you are thinking of. :soso

1 - 7 of 7 Posts