BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to sell my 97 XJ in Manitoba and not having much luck. What is it worth in BC?

97 Jeep Cherekee 4 door, 5 speed, AC, tilt, cruise, 2" lift, 30" MTR tires with factory aluminum wheels, CD player, class 3 hitch, 99,000 kms with warranty until 150,000 kms need about $15,000. Am I out to lunch on my price?

·
Registered
92 Posts
seems a little low to me,i have a 98
cherokee sport with toys and they are
going for around 17,000 to 19,000

cheers:eric

------------------
when i die ,the jeep goes with me!

·
Registered
18 Posts
One thing I've noticed since I've been looking around for a family replacement to my YJ that I can still wheel is that car prices (including SUV's, trucks, Jeeps, etc...) is all over the board.

Some people say vehicles are cheaper the farther east you go. Isn't always the case. BC has had some great deals that I would have jumped at, but since I'm in AB I'm limited. The same goes for ON.

·
Registered
18 Posts
By the way, if you have any pics of the XJ post them, or email them my way. Like I said, I'm lookin for a family replacement that I can still wheel.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
cdlaser, I emailed you information and picture and haven't heard back. Are you interested? We can discuss delivery if you are.

·
Registered
18 Posts
ya, got the info and a pic. I've tried to email back, but for some reason they keep getting sent back to me. oh well.

what are you asking for the XJ again?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts