BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
D44, 5.89 gears, 33" tire, coils, not sure about the T-case, you can go with calmini, I guess, or I heard of OTT toy T case adaptor, I don't know exactly how that affect your gearing?
Anyone?

------------------
If you didn't roll it, you havn't tried hard enough! I have...

·
Registered
229 Posts
I'm saving my pennies for the calmini t-case gears. There a 1000 bucks but I like my drivetrain. Thanks my two cents!

------------------
1991 4Dr Sidekick JLX
Calmini Lift (SOON)
Tires? Oh what to buy?
Speed Kills! Let Me Drive And We Will Live Forever)
[email protected]

·
Registered
68 Posts
What do u wanna know, i've heard about people swapping std tranny gears into the auto tranny fro better gearing...then putting standard 5.13's in each end and it does wonders, ummm 2wd standard tranny with a divorced t-case..of u're choice of course....ott industries is making an adapter plate to mate a toy t-case to a 4wd kick tranny, of course u could do the gearing from either grp or calmini, u decide, both are4:1 give or take.. last of all i talked to a gyu that mated a kick and sammy t-case together , and well if i knew how he did it i would, definately sounds interesting, as for tranny swaps i think u're stuck with kicker trannies either 5 spd or auto, if u need any more info i'll give ya all i goot, u know how to get a hold of me,

P.S. mudmachine u know anyone with a good solid sammy for sale cert and E...i'm looking for one

------------------
My british smile is due
to the fact that i eat
rocks 4 dinner!

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OK, i dont wanna swap the whole drivetrain . I wanna make a kick streetable with 33's but from the specs ive seen the gearing is too high to run 33's and besides the t-case is crap out of a kick, so whats the deal? What do i have to do to make one of these streetable without spending thousands. Dont expect miracles and more than likely have to spend some coin but i dont wanna spend thousands upon thousands

------------------
ZookPower

1 - 6 of 6 Posts