BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If there is anyone out there that lives close to osoyoos/oliver area and wants to hit some trails give me a message. the best places i found are anarchist mountain, up little fish lake and for easy routes around kruger mountain. anyone have any other suggestions for trails in this area?

------------------
well, so far a stock '89 pathfinder, mild lift, new gdyr at/s lookin for mods!

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ok then, how about setting up a date for some snow wheeling around the southern okanagon?

------------------
well, so far a stock '89 pathfinder, mild lift, new gdyr at/s lookin for mods!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hey I wouldn't mind doing a trip down south. Getting to be toooooo much snow on the back roads here. Ever do a run for the border? I defintely going across come next spring.

------------------
Grab on, Hang on
http://profiles.yahoo.com/gsw_can

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
haha, runnin the border? not wise to do now! but i do know of many trails that go right into the US side which have cattle guards bringin ya right over the pathetic fence they got. There isnt much snowpack down here anymore so if u wanted to come down sometime it would be a muddy day of wheeling. however anarchist trails will still have too much snow, as the mountain is higher but the trails up there are superb! My suggestion would be to wait until that snow is off (month or 2 from now) and then come down. tell me what ya think

------------------
79 ford, 50" tires, dana 60 axles, twin 500 ci engines (i wish) really an 89 pathfinder, somewhat stock, anyone with spare change so i can change the stock look?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Sounds good to me. I'm just doing a bit of work on the truck these weeks. new rubber and bushings etc. Have a buddy with a landcrab thats interested in coming along too. Maybe in Feb?

------------------
Grab on, Hang on

http://profiles.yahoo.com/gsw_can

·
Registered
85 Posts
Originally posted by Sid the Squid:
Sounds good to me. I'm just doing a bit of work on the truck these weeks. new rubber and bushings etc. Have a buddy with a landcrab thats interested in coming along too. Maybe in Feb?

Hey guys give me a E_mail when this is going to happen I'll come...Whats you gys riding

·
Registered
354 Posts
You guys should just meet in the middle penticton and come diggin' with us. We go almost every weekend Sunday. So if you want to go just let me know when you want to come down and I'll set it up.

------------------
88 Ranger 4inch sup lift 3 inch body swaped in 4.0 8.8 rear dana 35 up front 33 12.50 swampers

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey, Penticton sounds good to. Remember my bad luck last time though anger ranger? buddies u joint let go on the way up. We might try again next weekend. this weekend our range has a big shooting competition. but for sid, yeah february is ok for me, not much goin on. tell me about what type of trails u guys want and i'll go scoutin for what your lookin for

------------------
79 ford, 50" tires, dana 60 axles, twin 500 ci engines (i wish) really an 89 pathfinder, somewhat stock, anyone with spare change so i can change the stock look?

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey Tazuki, i am moving to kelowna by the summer, would you like to hit some trails soon so you can guide me around a bit before i move up there? is there any special places for mud bogs and such?

------------------

·
Registered
85 Posts
Originally posted by Parnelli_001:
Hey Tazuki, i am moving to kelowna by the summer, would you like to hit some trails soon so you can guide me around a bit before i move up there? is there any special places for mud bogs and such?

Sounds good, as soon as the snow melts a bit , lets go..

·
Registered
354 Posts
Hey taz you guys should come and snow by with us. Lets plan a trip next Sun. 27th You name the place anyone else interested lets get a trip planed and go snow diggin'.

------------------
88 Ranger 4inch sup lift 3 inch body swaped in 4.0 8.8 rear dana 35 up front 33 12.50 swampers

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well, next sunday eh? i dont see anything on the calender. Has anyone hit the old cascade highway up at christina lake? Its quite a long ways i know for a day trip, but maybe in the summer. I am willing to hit any trail between here and penticton, i dont really have any favourites. but once decided, count me in on the snow wheelin!

------------------

·
Registered
85 Posts
Originally posted by ANGER ranger w\ attitude:
Hey taz you guys should come and snow by with us. Lets plan a trip next Sun. 27th You name the place anyone else interested lets get a trip planed and go snow diggin'.

Ranger 27th sounds great! Headwaters, Chute lake, Back of Summerland ?????? Hey GLEEBOOP you into going, Theres kind of a neat play area behind Summerland that I saw , would like to try it ??

------------------
http://www3.telus.net/tazuki

[This message has been edited by tazuki (edited January 20, 2002).]

·
Registered
5 Posts
Originally posted by tazuki:

Ranger 27th sounds great! Headwaters, Chute lake, Back of Summerland ?????? Hey GLEEBOOP you into going, Theres kind of a neat play area behind Summerland that I saw , would like to try it ??

Hey Taz sounds good just got see if I've got to work, will let you know!

·
Registered
354 Posts
Nice. where in summerland? I'v not heard of much there but I'm open to suggestions. If not headwaters sounds good I heard theres a lot of snow but I'm up for a real good chalange(sp) I'm sure there are places we can go there and have a blast without to much carnige.

------------------

·
Registered
85 Posts
Nice. where in summerland? I'v not heard of much there but I'm open to suggestions. If not headwaters sounds good I heard theres a lot of snow but I'm up for a real good chalange(sp) I'm sure there are places we can go there and have a blast without to much carnige.

OK behind Summerland past the KVR heritage train and up the road a bit theres a play area to the right. If it shows no good then we can continue towards Thirsk Lake a then towards Headwaters.. Whatz yah think ? Hey Ryan you in for a ride with us??

------------------
http://www3.telus.net/tazuki

·
Registered
354 Posts
Sounds good can we get all the way to headwaters from summerland? If we can cool if not we can check it out.

------------------

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.