BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some friends and I are heading out on saturday morning to wilson lake and probably sunrise. Anyone is welcome to come with us. We all live in Abbotsford and will setup a place in abby to meet. Post here if your intrested.

:canadian :beer :canadian :beer :canadian :*******

·
Registered
282 Posts
if you guys are still goin........... i've wanted to check out wilson lake for a while. let me know the when and where's.

your not fishin wilson by any chance are ya?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've never actually timed out he distance but i think its roughly an hour at the most. Definately going saturday. We would meet in the ARC parking lot which is beside yale secondary school. I would be up for some fishing if time permits. One of these days i'm going to go up there with my float tube and maybe spend the night up there.:canadian :canadian :canadian :cool: :)

·
Registered
595 Posts
hey. sorry i haven't called yet... still meeting at 10:30??

·
Project Unlimited
726 Posts
Would love to join you guys for a run up to Wilson Lake, but I am lacking funds after having to replace my digital camera, which I managed to destroy at Sunrise last week, so unfortunately I'll be stuck in 2WD this weekend :(

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
meeting time

The time to meet will be at 930am at the ARC parking lot beside yale school. We will want to be gone by 10am. Call me on my cell if your going to be late or something ( 604-855-5520 ) Chris.
:canadian :canadian :canadian :cool:

·
Registered
282 Posts
ok, i give up. what is the arc:confused: oh yeah, not bringin the fishn gear.... see ya at 9:30

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ARC is the abbotsford recreation center its same place as Mcmillain poll beside Yale secondary school. We are meeting their in the parking lot and waiting untill 10am. see ya then :) :canadian :canadian :canadian

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It was a great trip did wilson and sunrise lake. Sunny and warm all day. Nobody had any problems. The washout at wilson has an easy alternative line abve the actual washout now. Everyone seemed to have an excellent trip. I lost one of my rear u-joints on the way home. Had lots of vibration but never blew up and I just broke my vice trying to replace it.:canadian :canadian :canadian ;) :cool:

·
Registered
282 Posts
yep, had a good time. lots of wheelin packed into one day. good spotting from everybody. trip up to wilson had a good variety of terrain with different levels of difficulty along the way. :cool:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hiya all... first time user here.. looking for some good places close to the lower mainland to go wheeling... been doing walker valley alot .... any input would be appreciated...as well as hooking up with some wheeling buddies.. We like the extreme stuff..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts