BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is any one up to wheeling this week some time ,got time off and would like to go up during the week.
Terry

------------------
92 ranger 33"tires 456 gears
5"lift

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I heard about 2' but don't know for sure. As far as when to go any time is good I'm off all week.
Terry

------------------
92 ranger 33"tires 456 gears
5"lift

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
Well, at 2PM today it was sort of snowing at the trailhead. By the time I got to the trailhead I decided I had enough wheeling and turned around. Well, actually the trailhead was my destination for the day just to check out how much snow was there. 6-8" and very slick trying to drive up the snow covered switchbacks.
A GVRD van had slid off the road about half way up (where they stopped plowing). He had help on the way when I left.
Good luck and be careful. It is slick out there.

Wes

------------------
...a member of the herd
www.hot.alloffroad.com

·
Registered
145 Posts
me and a couple people from our club were up there yesterday. went up the hard line. there was about a foot and half of snow. there was a couple of spots that were soupy from people fighting to get up. rigs with open diffs will definely have to use the throttle to get up the trail. might also get stuck in these spots if your not careful. definely was fun but would not advise going alone. made the old trail different and a little bit difficult. good luck and have fun.

steve

------------------
westcoast rockhuggers offroad club

·
Registered
277 Posts

so tverbaan what happened to you today ???
did we GO ALONE
well just so i can get it off my chest Remember never go out alone
that's all i'm going to say buddy

------------------
[email protected]
81 toyo
not much but it's my toy
and it's never let me down EVER
remember what we go in with we must come out with even if it is just parts !!

[This message has been edited by udermind? (edited December 11, 2001).]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts