BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My buddy is in from Ottawa and I want to take him out for a trip. I need acouple of other trucks to go out with.
I am locked in the rear with 33's and a winch SOA.
Thinking Hut, Walker or somewhere decent I don't really care.. I may even be interested in a secnic trip with some difficult side trails.

Anyone Anyone!!!!!

Jason

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I wpuld love to go but the family is doing a thing at Buntzen lake Sunday. So if you are going Sunday then I can't make it. Are you wheeling on Monday to. I may beable to go up there Sunday nite and meet you. But I have no idea where I am going.

Let me know

Jason

·
Registered
398 Posts
yea it is easy to find. and not far from the hwy. if you are for sure interested ill e-mail me.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well The hammer is out. Someone must be going out.

who is going where..

Jason

·
Registered
443 Posts
I'll go out but I'm pretty new so nothing to hard core, and I dont really want to wreck my baby too much cuz i just got it. I ride in (see sig). I live in tsawwassen where do you live? I dont know where any good trails areso you'd have to pick where we go. Email me I may not be able to go though(slight possibility) i'm doing a head gasket tomorrow and i dont know if it will lapse over to monday, hopefully not. Fill me in!

·
Registered
443 Posts
come on man are we doin this or what??? The stupid girl said head gasket but it was really a valve cover gasket so i'm definetly free for a date on monday. Hurry up and get back to me

·
Registered
47 Posts
hey i am going wheelin' monday a.m.... where??? maybe stave or harrison. gotta cherokee w/ 32's and lockright, but i really don't know the areas too well. got some ropes and comealong, so i'm not too afraid to try anything... give me a call @ 604 351 4797 and maybe hook up...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts