BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone that wonts to go wheeling in the north ok on the remembrance day long weekend. on the monday. me and some buddies are going to go up to grizzly swamps. with be lots of toys any rigs welcome. will post more details latter. hoping to make it big outing with lots of rigs!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Hey Mudrunner
Im hoping to join you on the long weekend, will see, I have a coaches clinic on sat and nothing else that I know of planned on the weekend. was out yesterday around aberdeen /grizzly swamps and most of the snow was gone

let me know where you are meeting
later
Ken
[email protected]

------------------
Bright Yellow 81 toy & 33s (Alum. Canopy that fits it is 4-sale!!!! $100obo)

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ha i will e mail you we will be going on mon, we are trying to get a group of guys we got about 8 rigs so far! it will be awsome!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Where and When are you guys meeting, I am not sure what I am doing yet, but if nothing comes up I would love to go.

------------------
Got rid of my 2000 Toy Tacoma (after I sunk it) and got myself an 83 CJ5. It's a lot more fun to beat on something old.

·
Registered
156 Posts
I'd be interested i just moved here a month ago is the grizzly swamps like huge mud bogs i have 92 toy.

------------------
Treading Heavily

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
we are going on sun. meeting at kal tire at 10:30 on sun. anyone is welcome! will be a great day of wheeling fun!!

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
not the head office on silver star rd of kal tire the store, across from b.c. hydro on kal lake rd

·
Registered
64 Posts
Hey Mudrunner,

Im tied up on Sunday, but let me know if anyone wants to head out on Monday

later
Ken

------------------
Bright Yellow 81 toy & 33s (Alum. Canopy that fits it is 4-sale!!!! $100obo)

[This message has been edited by Ken (edited November 08, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by Ken (edited November 08, 2001).]

·
Registered
156 Posts
I'am in kelowna west side how long is that going to take for me to get their?

------------------
Treading Heavily

·
Registered
416 Posts
It will take an hour at the most to get to the meeting location.

------------------
86 4-runner 305,TH350,203,threelink front,6inch skyjacker rear.5.29s,lockers

·
Registered
156 Posts
Is that in vernon or outside of it. What's at the grizzly swamps is it mostly mud?

------------------
Treading Heavily

·
Registered
156 Posts
Is that in vernon what are the grizzly swamps like is it mostly mud?

------------------
Treading Heavily

·
Registered
416 Posts
That is in Vernon.You come down the hill into Vernon make an right at the first set of lights.Start going out to Lumby and turn right on Kal Lake road which is just past the mall and movie thearter.Kal Tire will be on the right.Grizzly swamps is a big mud hole but there is also logging roads etc.

------------------
86 4-runner 305,TH350,203,threelink front,6inch skyjacker rear.5.29s,lockers

·
Registered
156 Posts
I'am going to come out but i get off work at 10 in the morning so i might have to meet you guys at the grizzly swamps. On my map book all i can find is grizzly lake and hill is that is the area of the swamps? What's the ages of most of the people going?

------------------
Treading Heavily

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
20 to 25ish, grizzly lake is the swamp. i think. the swamp used to be a man made lake that is now dried up and is a swamp. there is a little bit of technique play grounds. see ha there

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
we will be meeting at 1030 but some guys from salmon arm will not be getting to kal tire until 1100. so we will not be leaving kal tire til just after 1100!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts