BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone live in the port kells walnut grove area and would liki to go off-road sometime .. just let me know....most my pals that 4x4 live in mission or are too busy most the time to come with me and going by myself is just no fun....especially when i break my truck !!!!..hehe

·
Registered
63 Posts
I live in this place called Langley

------------------
Tall truck + Short girlfriend = Whining

·
Registered
63 Posts
sounds like you need a mechanic instead of a person to wheel with.

Just kiddin' man

------------------

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ya ya i have mechanic skills jsut no one to help when the help is needed haha....where in langley are ya ?

-------------
80 Jimmy with 35" grabber m/t with 6 " suspension lift ... front ramsey and lots of dents ..hehe rolled er

·
Registered
128 Posts
"------------------
Tall truck + Short girlfriend = Whining"

Yes. Especially when they rip their pants' rear end, or flash people with their skirts!!!

------------------
1987 3" lifted YJ with 31" KOs new paint etc.

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
"------------------
Tall truck + Short girlfriend = Whining"

Yes. Especially when they rip their pants' rear end, or flash people with their skirts!!!

*LMAO* or forget where the ground is the first few times stepping out of your vehicle. not that I know anything about that though

------------------
-'85 cherokee, 2" lift, 31x10.5's, custom body work(aka tree's and small car mirrors), blue with custom wet coast pinstipping, tinted windows, spare tire on the roof. retiring soon to be replaced by....
-'82 J-10, 30x9.5's, 258 straight 6, 5spd. totally stock and waiting to go up.

the pages of my life, http://www.angelfire.com/extreme/edges

[This message has been edited by crazyguy (edited March 11, 2002).]

·
Registered
138 Posts
"girlys"

Anyway, I'm in Fraser Heights, and I'm always up for some wheelin, rain or shine!

------------------
Black '85 4runner, 6" suspension lift and 35" mudders (my baby), and a great big fox head in my back window

·
Registered
282 Posts
Just down the hill in Ft. Langley. Getting new mud terrains this week...anytime thereafter!

------------------
97 ram 1500 swb.3" w/35"at. 4.56 w/rear detroit

·
Registered
63 Posts
in Willoughby, can only go saturday afternoons or sundays. Always like to go in groups.

Sounds like we've got a group for this weekend ??

------------------

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yes it does now to decide on a good place to go for the day or even days....anyone have any ideas ??

-------------
it's not just a Jimmy it's a jamz

·
Registered
63 Posts
Not too good with plans but i'm in for Sunday as long as it's not raining too hard. Maybe a day at stave ? my Toy is not really built for climbing or rock crawling.
for now at least. "IFS" aaaaaaargh

------------------

·
Registered
282 Posts
Stave is good...there's mud on the flats, some minor playing in a gravel pit, and even the main road has a rough spot up higher. Sunday is as good a day as any. What time does everyone get up in the morning(assuming it's in the morning?!?!)?

------------------
97 ram 1500 swb.3" w/35"at. 4.56 w/rear detroit

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
we should meeet out here around what 10:00 good fer everyone? meet at someplace universal fer all...how's McDonalds in walnut grove sound and we can eat or not eat or get coffee cuz i NEED coffee... if it'a a go just let us know.

--------------
it's not just a JIMMY it's a JAMZ !!!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Count me in. Sunday is good.

can we confirm with a few trucks ?

------------------

·
Registered
63 Posts
Are you talkin' about the significant other ? if so, she ain't coming, she's not big on wheelin'
but maybe i'll bring my little brother and a friend with a Ram truck.

Anyone else ??

maybe we should post in Trail Talk.

------------------

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
maybe we should post in trail talk!! i have one or two bud's that might come as well...

--------------
it's not just a JIMMY it's a JAMZ!!!

·
Registered
282 Posts
I'm in for Sunday.. don't have a s.o. but I can probably get a buddy to tag along. 10 works well for me if that's the plan.

------------------
97 ram 1500 swb.3" w/35"mt. 4.56 w/rear detroit

·
Registered
34 Posts
sounds good...i live just down the street from there...but i don't know about food from mc puke... last time i had brek from there i ended up in the can for an hour...willards has good food and they are local... i'm usually there anyway...

------------------
82 toyota,3"body lift,7"spring lift,full size dana 44 front,12 bolt-stock locker rear,35"tires,custom everything...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts