BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I traded my 83 yota pick up for a 88.5 soa sammy. I was wondering if you guys know any wreckers that would have any parts. I just need a few little things.

------------------
88.5 SOA suzi

·
Registered
185 Posts
hey burge, so you traded for marks sami huh?
might wanna try stave falls auto wrecking, or alpi's.... good luck with the sami

------------------
Stock 1985 Suzuki Samurai(WRITE OFF BY ICBC)
Now driving a 1988(1/2) Suzuki Samurai

·
Registered
183 Posts
definatly in summerland

------------------
SOLD!!!!!!
81 bronco, 35" mud kings, 6 inch lift , 1 inch body lift,ALARM, cb.
8000lb warn winch.
OH DID I MENSION I HAVE AN alarm!?
<NOW SPORTIN A CHEVY> <BeCaUsE Im SiLlY lIkE tHaT!!!>

·
Registered
207 Posts
Originally posted by Burge:
I need some 31" muds,
A set of mirriors
my heater doesnt work
and some floor plugs

what do you mean by your heater not working? Does heat just not come out of the top vents, or out of all of them? If there is heat out of the defrost and floor vents, then your heat is working fine. The main top vents are plumbed in before the heater core, so heat cannot come out of them... confused me for the longest time too. If your not getting any heat at all, there is a good chance your system is clogged. Check all your piping. You don't necisarily need to take the dash off to do this, taking the dash off is a big pain. Also check if the top of your heater core is clean. To do this just cut a hole above the heater core and take a look inside (put your fingers in). It really hard to explain exactly how to do this and where to make the hole. There was a site with pictures explaining it perfectly, I lost the adress for it though. Anyone got that site?

HIH

------------------
'86 LWB, 6" SPOA, 32" mud kings, weber carb, 4.62, K&N, 2" exhaust, custom bumpers and roll cage, camaro bucket seats
FOR SALE!
http://redsand4x4.cjb.net

[This message has been edited by randbeast (edited February 20, 2002).]

·
Registered
61 Posts
http://www.partszuki.homestead.com/heater.html ALSO IF THERE IS NO FAN YOU SHOULD PULL OUT YOUR HEATER FAN SWITCH I HAD A MELTED ONE IN MY RIG sorry cap lock it comes out in a couple of minutes good luck and do give Glen in Summerland a call. Any of you guys from the coast come up here to ski or take summer holidays really should pay him a visit he is dead serious about wrecking Sammys and Kicks and his prices are great

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I can only hear the fan when it is on med. or low. I cant feel anything coming out of the vents and today after a heavy rain fall I put it to the fresh air setting, Steam started coming out the vents. But it didnt smell sweet like antifreeze.

------------------
88.5 SOA suzi

1 - 9 of 9 Posts