BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where did you guys go for your lifts and tires? Who has the best prices, or should i buy used?
Thanks

------------------
ROOKIE- 88 s10 chicks dont like lowered trucks

·
Registered
16 Posts
you can try illusions in surrey ph# 590-2112 or try sport trucks in langley ,ph# 534-4366 or 4 off road at ph# 465-7700,shop and compare you can bargain with them!!theres another place in guildford called s.w.a.t. ph# 581-0808 I think they may be a little pricy.

·
hey, watch this!!!
1,600 Posts
if your not in a hurry keep an eye out for "for sale: items, a lot of stuff goes for good prices through here

------------------
i didnt break it, i was just testing its durability

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They wont rip me off cuz i'm a rookie? If you say they are good, when i get money i'll check.......thanks a lot

------------------
ROOKIE- 88 s10 chicks dont like lowered trucks

·
Registered
344 Posts
Originally posted by B-ROCK:
They wont rip me off cuz i'm a rookie? If you say they are good, when i get money i'll check.......thanks a lot
your best bet is to shop around...and compare prices...keep in mind though what u pay for is what u get..
maybe if u give us an idea of what u want to do and what your budget is, we can give u some ideas and brands to go for...cuz i'm pretty sure your next post will be after you leave the store is "is this a good price?" or "anyone running these tires?"...saves u time

allan

------------------
93 YJ, 4" Pro Comp Lift with 32's. Formally known as Stock Black YJ

[This message has been edited by big jeep'n (edited December 04, 2001).]

G

·
best way i know of is buy used for as cheap as you can, if you look you will find, then install yourself, if you dont know how to install. nows he time to learn!, just dont get under the truck not even for a second if on jackstands, always think safety and take your time,

that'd be my opinion

richard

·
Registered
12 Posts
I've picked up several lifts from lowriders unlimited in surrey he's had the best price for me every time Todd 572-9700.

------------------
84 4runner 4"susp, 3"body, 35"m/ts, header with flow master containing a few patches, a little duct tape here and there,cb, in need of motor and body work

·
Registered
160 Posts
Rumour has it that Chris is still at Illusion's

------------------
90 Sub,496BBC,d60,14b,detroits f+r, 44 boggers,th400,np205,insane ,warn15000,balls of steel

·
Registered
282 Posts
If you are going to install it yourself don't forget lordco. They sell rancho & trailmaster(others too I think). They can be pretty competetive. Don't expect too much tech info though. Read the mags...

------------------
97 ram 1500 swb.3" w/35"at. 4.56 w/rear detroit

·
Registered
391 Posts
B-ROCK if your still lookin for smeone Email me, A buddy of mine has a shop, he's a killer mechanic and he's installed lots of lift kits including in part the IFS lift that used to be on my truck.

[email protected]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts