BC 4x4 Forums banner

Where have all the dodges gone?????

2K views 15 replies 12 participants last post by  wade 
#1 ·
Do I have the closet all to my self or what??
I thought there used to be a dodge column??

------------------
Speed overcomes open differentials, The only substitute for cubic inches is MORE!!!!
Dodge/Chevy guy, and whatever's kewl

See less See more
#2 ·
Originally posted by tladret:
Do I have the closet all to my self or what??
I thought there used to be a dodge column??

I have a dodge. Soon to be part Mercedes

There used to be a dodge colum but it was deleted to save space, because no one posted anything on it. I guess uss dodge guys are kinda rare

------------------
1974 Dodge W100 Power Wagon
Looks beaten up but it's fun.
For more info go to: http://members.home.net/jaretthumphrey

#3 ·
I think there's no Dodge column 'cause everbody sold them and bought Toyota's!
DODGE: Dead On Delivery Guaranteed Everytime!

------------------
91' Yoti with the Son of the Devil screaming and cursing at you from behind the wheel!

#5 ·
heh. I guess you could put it that way. It bring a whole new meaning the the partnership.

------------------
360 V8, TF-727, NP-205, D44 front, chrysler 8 3/4" rear with detroit locker
http://members.home.net/jaretthumphrey

#7 ·
Maybe its because of the cummins!? Don't worry they'll start posting around 400,000kms from now!!!

------------------
470,800 and rising
I am the black cloud of somke that flies by at 3500rpm!
(Please note diesel smoke is dangerous so lay off the throttle!)

#10 ·
Originally posted by dodge456:
Good question. Where is the dodge column? As a loyal Mopar owner I vow to talk about mine endlessly!!! Seriously tho somebody else MUST 4wheel a dodge!!!

Like I saide before. The collum was deleted to save space, because no one used it. I guess there aren't that many of us Dodge guys out there. If we all start asking for the Dodge section back Lars might just put it back on here.

I have a dodge.

------------------
360 V8, TF-727, NP-205, D44 front, chrysler 8 3/4" rear with detroit locker
http://members.home.net/jaretthumphrey

#11 ·
I drive a Dodge, but I don't have time to check who's posted what. When they did run the Dodge column, by the time I looked at it, the posts were a week old (if any). The volume wasn't there.

dodge 456, whadda you wheel?

------------------
77 Ramcharger, 318, 203 w/ manual hubs, 32" MudKings on 4" lift

#13 ·
Hey Jarret sorry to make u repeat yourself...I'll do my best to bug lars enough to put the column back...i wheel a '97 ram 1500 swb. 3" lift 35" a/t,4.56 gears w/rear detroit. Snaky at times but I love it! Don't see many you are right but not many of us are stupid enough to take a $30000 rig and beat it... fortunately I am!

#15 ·
for those of you that slam the dodge,please tell me what compares to say a 93 4x4 diesel? 6 cyl diesel,nv4500,205 transfer,dana 60 front ,dana70 rear and what a chev can do better???? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.