BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hi wondering where i could take my full size jimmy for a trial run to see how it does off roading some where near coquitlam would be nice:soso ive got 33,s on ....no lift.....open diff

·
Registered
380 Posts
Stave Lake is a good place. Decent variety of trails, I will probably be there Sunday, let me know if you want to join me.

BTW, someone here posted that a bridge on the west side of the lake was being fixed in late August/early September. Is it done now? Can you get to the spot where you can see Alouette lake?

·
Registered
179 Posts
Hey W.U.D. what time are you going to be heading up? I'm might be going early sunday morning.

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Went up to the Alouette look-out today. My very first run, very fun :D Put one wheel of my Sami flying in the air...scared the crap out of me. Good for a first run though. Just go as far as you are comfortable.

·
Registered
303 Posts
I went today too..... lotsa mud.... had to help a newer Jimmy get unstuck..... silly drunks.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I was up there today too, Casper I mustve seen ya, I was in the Green XJ, watched you guys tow out that Jimmy. Almost made it up to Alouette but was getting late, went up to Florence lake.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Hey Master_C, sorry it looks like I will not be going out tomorrow after all. But I might go next weekend and I am always looking for people to go with.

·
Registered
303 Posts
I had the white Sidekick parked nearby..... I was the second one to show up... the first guy went to the boat launch to get a rope, so I stuck around in case they needed a hand..... they were all drinking, and i'm suprised they got it out, with the way they were trying to tow it..... they broke the rope once.....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts