BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
pretty quite in here,the echo is confusing me.
I seem to remember that there was a IH club being formed in the lower mainland,did that ever get put together???
I also keep hearing about the gentleman with 100-150 scouts,does he have other IH stuff,does he ever sell anything,is he open to having people come by and shoot the $hit??
How many of you are on the island?mabey we can get an informal club together for parts or info??why is the sky blue?whoops getting a little carried away here.
I've checked for e-mail notification so let me know if you can answer any of these lifes mysteries.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Hey I'm here and always checking out what is going on. But unfortunatly my truck has been down for most of the summer.And now it will be parker for the winter for bodywork as well as the placement of a set of chevy axles under it. As for the mystical gentleman with the Scouts he does exist. However they are not all Scouts he also has travell all's and IH pickups fire trucks and I'm sure almost any truck made by International. He does sell parts occasionally but usually only if it is going into another IH. You see it is like a hobby\collection to him. He is usually wanting to talk with other IH owners and likes to see what other people have done to their trucks. Now he has also started a kind of club with a website called scoutlaws but he dosen't know alot about the internet or computers. I have tried to help him with this but I am still learning.
Anyway this is dragging onso I'll end it here. If you want you can call me to shoot the s#it. Derek @ 604-607-0340
Oh ya the sky is blue because............it is not yellow.

------------------
1978 International Scout II 345 cid, auto, S.O.A.,33x12.5x15 tires 36's to come!!!

·
Registered
354 Posts
Everyone bought toyotas

------------------
1980 Toyota Landcruiser. Alu tub w/ 6 pt. roll cage, 3 Inch pro comp lift with longer shackles, orange shocks,
killer $40 paint job.

·
Registered
266 Posts
only for their toddlers to play with.

------------------
1978 International Scout II 345 cid, auto, S.O.A.,35x12.5x15 Mud Kings

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
took awhile to get back because I'm lazy.My 76 is probably in about the same condition as your 78.I've got the interior gutted now and just need some cash for steel and supplies.Not too rusty so it should be pretty simple.I'll be in Van. next week for I don't know how long so I'll give you a call if everything works out.

G

·
the scout and chevy guys should join together, we are dwindling on here.

ford and toyota have more posts, their winning, i guess when your truck is always Found On Road Dead, you have time to talk on a computer alot, ha ha ha.
a good toyota is a chevy powered toyota, oh yeah i forgot, the frame couldnt handle real power, might rust and fall apart, my mistake

------------------
Do not be led astray by a false sense of honour--
a thing which often brings men to ruin when they are faced with an obvious danger that somehow affects their pride.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts