BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Anyone know where to go wheelin in quesnel? I am new to the area and have been only a few places in southhills (by the dirt bike track and up the power lines a little past dragon lake) i'm just lookin for some decent muddin trails that my dad and i can go muddin at, and maybe some people to go wheelin with.

Attachments

·
Registered
200 Posts
if you find somewhere to go let me know, I am new to Quesnel too and don't know anyone to wheel with yet. I also ride a Yamaha XT350 when the weather is nice :D

·
Registered
200 Posts
i just watched some of those vids and I think that's a little much for the rig i'm driving now. if I still had my Jeep I would be all over that ahaha

·
Registered
311 Posts
back way into the dynamite plant is fun, up marsh road is the access, youll actaully be going down the old abott close road
long bar out paradise road is pretty sweet, not a ton of mud but a nice place to wheel around down by the river

·
Registered
152 Posts
havent been back home in awhile but we used to go to the steps,

hang a right at macs if heading west and just keep driving straight, last i heard guy that lives before entrance to steps was blocking the road or something

too many idiots going up and burning cars etc,

I would imagine tho right now prolly too much snow/ice for anything great

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.