BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone knows of a good junkyard or other place of any sorts that has parts for a 1970 f-100 i'v been to a couple junkyards out in surrey on scott road as well as pick a part and empire in abbey but i can't seem to find anything any suggestion?

Thanks

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well i was hoping to find a place i could just go look and see what they have. but specifically i am looking for a good condtion steering columas the one on my truck is outta a 71 or later and won't acept my stock steering wheel with horn ring and the wheel i have on there now is the stock one that came with the colum (it's falling apart and the horn doesn't work) other then that maybee a tailgate depending on price, weather it has the holes for the trim and off course the condtion, mine is in real good shape except for a small rust bit in the corner of the inner part, and i really don't think it's somthing that can be repaired

·
Registered
123 Posts
The guy that used to own pick apart in westbank kept all the old good trucks cars he knew were worth something after he sold to pick n pull he lives in kelowna if your up for a drive I know he's got what ur lookin for I'll try and find his # for you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.