BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Haven't started looking yet but I thought I would check here first.

I am wanting to get some Interco Trxus MT's and was wondering if anyone could let me know where is the best place to get them in Vancouver?

Trevor

·
Superfly
2,140 Posts
AbbSrry, Midway Tire and NorthShore Off Road are all BC4x4 advertisers that can help you out. Call them and tell them you are a BC4x4 reader.

·
Registered
382 Posts
i bought mine at nsor
speak to yasu say you are from bc4x4.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Why do you want trxus?

probably for the same reasons i did.

a: 6 ply side wall vs a bfg mt or gy mtr that have 3 ply
b: a bit more money than the bfg but 30.00 less per tire than the mtr
c: siping on every lug vs none on the bfg or mtr
d: and all around perfect combo of on road and off road performance
e: its a swamper
f: it kicks ass on wet rocks (we live in bc we only ever get to wheel on wet rock) :soso
g: it is different everyone has an mt or mtr. ( that was my main reason for not going with the mtr i was looking at a set of the 37s)

i am not saying that the mtr or bfg mt are inferior by my last comment they are both proven tires.
I have just found that the trxus in MY opinion is a better tire out of the three. and if you own a set of either the bfg or mtr and have never wheeled them dont bother trying to flame this comment. :clown
the only time i have had any issue with the trxus is in lose dirt on a up hill climb. (i dont know of many tires the excel in that department so i can live with it).

·
Registered
190 Posts
Give these guys a try, www.tiretrends.com Poguebilt bought swampers from them and says he got a wicked good price. They don't list the Interco brand as one they carry but say they can get any brand you might be looking for. Check out some of their online prices and compare that to other shops and see what you think.

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
bushbuggy said:
the only time i have had any issue with the trxus is in lose dirt on a up hill climb. (i dont know of many tires the excel in that department so i can live with it).
NO SH!T EH? I was trying to climb a steep sand hill and I made it about half way then I just spun :(

Yeah, I was just curious about why he wanted trxus tires. I thought they were more expensive than MT/R's, but if they're less than that's cool.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Why Trxus?

The reason for wanting the Trxus MT's are all the ones that bushbuggy listed, as well as the fact that I know two people who used them last winter and swore up and down that they were great for all types of winter conditions as well. So I thought I would give them a go.

As far as lose dirt goes, nothing is any good, stuck in a "dry bog" we used to call it in OZ.

Trevor

1 - 9 of 9 Posts