BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i wanna go ridin on sunday, does anyone know where to go riding trails and gravel roads i've been to herling island, and chipmunck creek lots and want to go somewhere else, and i wan wondering where the snowline would be in chipmunk creek, I live in white rock and dont wanna travel anymore than 2 hours

------------------
Sold 85 Toyota extra cab 4x4 2" lift 33" BFG M/T with lots of tire rub!
Wanted 84/85 4runner, needed a few more seats less rust, and a beter FRAME.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Originally posted by pitter:
i wanna go ridin on sunday, does anyone know where to go riding trails and gravel roads i've been to herling island, and chipmunck creek lots and want to go somewhere else, and i wan wondering where the snowline would be in chipmunk creek, I live in white rock and dont wanna travel anymore than 2 hours

Dose it have to be sunday there is a hole bunch of people going to ******* FLATS on saterday to go wheeling and buggyin
chuck out post on trail talk.
hope to seeya

------------------
Play Safe Wheel Safe
91 YJ Sprung over on 35's

·
Registered
21 Posts
We always go up to the fish hatchery
just past the sasquach inn
Harrison has various trails for atvs
if you find the right powerline you can ride for hrs.
we also go to eagle Mtn.
and Burke Mtn
its not that far my buddies who also live in white rock

G

·
I've heard Vedder mountain is good for atv's. A guy I worked with went there with his buddies all the time. You can do the hole mountain in a day.

·
Registered
13 Posts
vedder's a killer place to ride if you know the mountain and if you have afair amount of skill. most of the trails will be to tight for quads but are mint for dirtbikes. keep on the lower trails this time of year.

------------------
1962 mercedes unimog 404 stock

·
Registered
183 Posts
go to stave lake or herrling island

------------------
81 3/4 ton chevy w/ 7" susp lift & 3" body lift
NEW 35" mud-terrains, pro-comp off-road lights
OH DID I MENSION I HAVE AN alarm!?
<SPORTIN A CHEVY> <BeCaUsE Im SiLlY lIkE tHaT!!!>

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I heard that stave is bad and herrling is only good if u have a 4x4 atv or like mud which i do but the atv im borrowing has done a few to many smoke shows to have any tires left, and thanks 84 TOY we went to the fish hachery well after unloadin and loading our bikes 4 times till we found the right place, but thats wut riding is like you are always looking for new places but its good riding there but i would recomend a atv with good tires, chains and or 4wd because we took some nice falls on my friends xr600, yeah our wrists hurt but it was fun, and any other good places keep telling because were always looking

------------------
Sold 85 Toyota extra cab 4x4 2" lift 33" BFG M/T with lots of tire rub!
Wanted 84/85 4runner, needed a few more seats less rust, and a beter FRAME.

·
Registered
183 Posts
i wonder if dorouche [SPELLIN??] is still open just through mission

------------------
81 3/4 ton chevy w/ 7" susp lift & 3" body lift
NEW 35" mud-terrains, pro-comp off-road lights
OH DID I MENSION I HAVE AN alarm!?
<SPORTIN A CHEVY> <BeCaUsE Im SiLlY lIkE tHaT!!!>

·
Registered
21 Posts
I haven't been up there in over ten years but I've been told that( Slyvester) road
wrong spelling is good it is on lougheed hwy at the gas station
there are also trails to the left if you go straight
instead of taking the right over the tracks that lead the the corner store
Let me know if it is on a weekend and I am free I would be glad to take you up there
Norm
[email protected]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.