BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Up batt road,{Sumas mtn}. It the only place to wheel in abby. Go to misson norish creek. It is a good place to go. Some trails are hard some are easy. Good place for a fire.

------------------
1989 toyota,35" MT/R,Locker,solid axle,Bobbed bed 10",4 piaa light

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Do u have the red toy with yellow shackles?
If so I talked to you after we one the game.
WE still have to go wheelin. My buddy just put boggers on hes chevy and wants to go.

White 2dr cherokee 33s goodyear spare on roof custom front fleg skid plate

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hey I will go wheeling with you guys... I live in abby And I have gone with mike before

gimme a call or an email or whatever....

My name is Jess and my cell is 866-0131

------------------
82 Chev Pick Up 350 4 speed NP205 posi in the rear, 4" lift with 35's and many colours [email protected]

·
1,269 Posts
Is there any hard stuff up Sumas Mountain?

------------------
"You bobbed it how many inches? NINETEEN?!?! Oh my..."

·
Registered
135 Posts
Originally posted by papa bayes:
Do u have the red toy with yellow shackles
White 2dr cherokee 33s goodyear spare on roof custom front fleg skid plate
I have a gray toyota with www.bc4x4.com on my back window. Also sumas Mtn is not to good. The trails are really small, there is no hard trails at all.

------------------

[This message has been edited by mike c (edited March 08, 2002).]

[This message has been edited by mike c (edited March 09, 2002).]

·
Registered
19 Posts
your toyota is cool man, i saw you at stave the other night, 3 chevs all stuck side by side, what a nightmare...

Anybody ever want to go wheeling in the interior? kamloops area? let me know some good challenges there

------------------
1972 gmc 4x4 454 bbc,205,4 spd,d-60, c 14 bolt both detroited.crossover steering,8 inch suspension 37 inch boggers, custom front and rear bumpers, lights and winch.. custom shackles with shackle inversion... the list doesnt end, etc etc etc....

·
Registered
62 Posts
Sumas has a couple of inches of snow now. Most trails are pretty easy without snow though.

------------------
It's only mud, just give it!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Originally posted by 72 gmc:
at stave the other night, 3 chevs all stuck side by side, what a nightmare...

After you left you should have seen the other 2 chevs get stuck real good a couple of times each.

------------------

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ya I find sumas to be a little to icy if you dont catch the fresh snow. Has anyone ever been to the mud flats on the river up just before chiliwack?

white 2dr cherokee 33 goodyears

·
Registered
135 Posts
Hey chimp Mike who?
Mike chubb, were are the mud flats out in chiliwack. Are you talking about under the bridge by the chiliwack river. There are some trails down there also some mud. It's not bad if you want to get muddy.

------------------

·
Registered
62 Posts
I think you might be thinking of the sand flats inbetween the Vedder and Chilliwack. There is more mud along the ***** though.

And if you have the same cherokee I'm thinking of, when is Jeff Smisson gonna have his truck done.

P.S: I'm Adams friend Brad with the Samuri.
Mike C. and me are lifting it in the next couple of weeks, locked up front and rear.

------------------

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Iam the one your thinking of. He might be putting on fuel injection now, so probally another week or so.

Hey lets go wheel up sumas next time you free.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
People I know call the mud flatts "Catermull" or something. Its on the river right by where the illegal drags are. Great place for a drunken fire and some not to shabby wheelin to!

·
Registered
156 Posts
Catermull is realy cattermole timber loging company, the area your talking about is called that cause its right beside there log sort. The best river spots in Chilliwack are Peg off of ballam road and at the end of Gill road. Peg is a huge area and you can camp there but they lock the gate at about 9 pm

------------------
76 k5 blazer 4-inch lift 33's and a bunch of other stuff

·
Registered
135 Posts
what if I told u I have a key to the gate?
I'll be up for a run there or anywhere. I can get some more trucks. Give me a call 604-308-8977

------------------
1989 toyota,35" MT/R,Locker,solid axle,Bobbed bed 10",revolvers,4 piaa 5" lights

·
Registered
123 Posts
Myself and Crazy newf would be intrested in going out with u guys when ever your going

------------------
97 RAM SPORT 3" susp., 33" tires, lots of extras, soon to have a gun rack!! , 82 CJ5, Warn 8000lb, body armour, lights, lifted w/ 33" BFG's,

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Just recently a buddy of mine got his hands on a key to some local gates. We wanna go up chilliwack and try to open some gates. Would crazy mewf br bryans older brother?
Im probally going to head out this weekend, probally sunday. Hopfully somewhere up by herling Island. U guys should meet us somwhere and come!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts