BC 4x4 Forums banner
21 - 40 of 3126 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
sounds like a nice trip, I've been wanting to head up to that area ever since I got my Pathfinder (yes Nissan, we're not quite toyota but we're trying :******* ) should be off my stock tires by then too.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
hey sass i might be in for this. wont know for sure till time gets closer. last years crawlin run was good , cant wait to do it again.

·
Registered
772 Posts
I think I could do it around then this year.
I have done it the last two years and was planning on going again.

I couldn't agree with you more on this.
First time I did it was late summer.
7 or 8 trucks
Diggin a bucket of dirt from my nose for a week after.
Gross.

We went back through Tulameen and it was a nice loop.
Did the coq. bypass to finish it off.

Having 4 days would be perfect.
I would be interested in leaving the Friday as well.
i went through with bfg last sept. 24 land rovers 4 jeeps and one VERY long day but i had a blast would like to go through and take it easy and see more sights

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Its so much better if this isnt a rushed ride through !

Theres so much to see along the way ,and to enjoy !

As we get closer we will be able to see from the numbers involved and maybe split into groups ..

Gonna be a fun weekend !

Bruce

·
Registered
315 Posts
This sounds like good fun. You folks can count me in so long as work doesn't hold me down. Should be able to sort it out though.

I'll keep an eye on the thread for more details of journey.

·
Superfly
8,221 Posts
If you boys promise to stay 100% on the trail, I'll make an effort to show up. I just don't wanna be in a conflicted position (eg: "should I say something?").

I haven't 'wheeled with Chris and his big Bronco in a long time. Sounds like it will be a fun trip. Personally, though, I would think that a non-long weekend would be better. Less chance of other people on the trail and less conflict with family plans. Just a thought.

...lars

Join | BC4X4 | .com

·
Premium Member
7,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
If you boys promise to stay 100% on the trail, I'll make an effort to show up. I just don't wanna be in a conflicted position (eg: "should I say something?").

I haven't 'wheeled with Chris and his big Bronco in a long time. Sounds like it will be a fun trip. Personally, though, I would think that a non-long weekend would be better. Less chance of other people on the trail and less conflict with family plans. Just a thought.

...lars
yes good point on staying on the trail. i guess could not stress enough regarding this matter.

we picked a long weekend so we can can take our time to enjoy the area and also have some spare time for socializing. some people can not take the friday off and this gives them a chance to still leave on satureday and meet up with the rest of the group. last couple of times there, we just rushed through and missed quite a bit. didnt even take any pictures.

hope you will joing us.
:beer_cheers:

·
Registered
8,058 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
To keep a little bit of organization, drafted up a list of who is going (yes', no's & maybe's). I will update it daily (or as close to daily as I can), so if you see info that needs to be changed or added, my e-mail is at the bottom of the list.
thats awsome. thanks mang.

:beer_cheers:

·
Registered
315 Posts
Makes sense to me. But that could back fire for some folks. I would imagine that a long weekend would be easier for some to plan a trip this far in advance. I suppose it's a gamble either way.

I'm getting the feeling that this could turn into quite a large caravan by the way this thread took off so quickly.

I would think that a non-long weekend would be better. Less chance of other people on the trail and less conflict with family plans. Just a thought.

...lars

·
Registered
8,058 Posts
yes good point on staying on the trail. i guess could not stress enough regarding this matter.
Absolutely. This run will be all about the things we always preach about the Whipsaw (Tread Lightly etc). We can set an example for others to follow, and have a good time doing it.

I haven't 'wheeled with Chris and his big Bronco in a long time.
I don't think we have we ever wheeled together. I think the closest you've been to Blue "off-road" is the 1st ever 4 Off-Road ramp contest, when she was fresh out of the paint booth and ramped that killer 705. :laugh

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Superfly
8,221 Posts
Ok, well mark me down as a maybe. It hinges on whether or not my wife has plans for us that weekend. If there's gonna be a really large group, the meadows about 200m from the Wells Lake "gazebo" will have enough room for everyone.

...lars

Join | BC4X4 | .com

·
Registered
8,058 Posts

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Throw my name on that list as a maybe Chris. You guys'll need the exploder out there to show you how it's done! :D

·
Registered
300 Posts
i'am going to try to get the misses out for this trip she nevers comes out i will have to do some tricky wording:read :)

·
Registered
371 Posts
I don`t know most of you all that well, but I`ve lurked, and wheeled here and there. I can`t commit so far in advance, but I`d love to tag along if it`s a tread lightly sort of thing. I live in Hope now and had my sights on Whipsaw this year anyway.

I wanted to subscribe to keep tabs on it, The weekend looks somewhat clear right now.

Throw my name on that list as a maybe Chris. You guys'll need the exploder out there to show you how it's done!
There will be two If I come, cool, I feel like such a loner in mine.

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Maybe we should start a bet here. A 6 pack of the winners favorite beer will do. Predict how many rigs show up for the trip. Maybe start a poll for the betting??:*******

21 - 40 of 3126 Posts