BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the 94 4DR sidekick suspension for sale,and it is in good condition. The parts have all the arms and springs which are including front and rear.
Give me an offer thru email
thanks

------------------
Fat Mike
94 Silly sidekick

·
Registered
281 Posts
Originally posted by fat mike:
I have the 94 4DR sidekick suspension for sale,and it is in good condition. The parts have all the arms and springs which are including front and rear.
Give me an offer thru email
thanks

Just thought I'd mention that I also have all the front end suspension componants for a J1 (89-94 sidekick/tracker) for sale, so after Mike sells all his stuff if someone is still looking for some parts then drop me an email.

Thanks,

Ryan Gates
92 Sidekick

PS: Did you go with the new 3" calmini kit or another reason to change everything?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hello ryan
yes. i have installed the calmini 3" suspenion to my car.. it feels so good.. i realized it does provide lots of ground clearance for my last trail at colquitlum.
however, i still need lots of time to maintainance the correct setting because the front axle has little weird nosie as the rear too;Theremore, i am considering to get bigger tire or spacer because the front wheels are not really correct even i have done alignment. i may post the pic on my homepage within this month, so hope you go to take a look of it

------------------
Fat Mike
94 Silly sidekick with 3" calmini suspension lift

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.