Registered
708 Posts
isnt your runner black steve??

·
Registered
136 Posts
Boggin toy said:
Whoa D.O.A. why do you always snap:rolleyes: :clown
The pic just look's alittle wierd because it's so level in the pic front to back and side to side.Considering he launched it off the one rock and is going right into the other one.I guess it could have been a flat rock face.
I havent had my Prozac today.. :laugh that is actually real though.. Prorock in Cali i thinks..

I dont snap, i just talk loud.

·
Registered
325 Posts
I gotta say that this is a waste of bandwidth when you wheel your own vehicle post pics but until then :violin

oh and sorry to bring it up but I thought your vehicle wasn't supercharged yet, but your sig still says so.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Gullygossner said:
I gotta say that this is a waste of bandwidth when you wheel your own vehicle post pics but until then :violin

oh and sorry to bring it up but I thought your vehicle wasn't supercharged yet, but your sig still says so.
It is now

·
Registered
87 Posts
Come on guys your picking on steve 25, you do remember the photo steve25 sent us. You dont want to make him mad do you. He may drive over to your house in the black runner in his photo with none of the mods actually on the truck that his sig said and he may meathead you to death.;) ;) ;)

·
Registered
382 Posts
ill give him somthin to meathead.
oops was that out loud.

im pretty sure steve25 isnt even old enough to drive, he is still trying to figure out how to not get caught playin with the train set in the closet!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

and if he wants i will be wheelin this weekend and he is more than welcome.

·
Registered
708 Posts
hey shuttup i dont have my liscence :( why does everyone pick on steve 25 did i miss something?!?

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
PoorMans4x4 said:
hey shuttup i dont have my liscence :( why does everyone pick on steve 25 did i miss something?!?

u missed his bling bling:laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
It's funny how you call him a little kid...yet your acting like one. He made some dumb comments, but we all do. I didn't read any dumb comments from him in this thread.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.