BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, kinda new to the BC4x4.com thing here, got help on this board a few months ago when the starter on my pickup went out but thats pretty much it now I have 2 trucks so I want to figure out who I can talk to to get advice, first, anyone here have an FJ40, specifically one with the Chev V-8 engine replacement? i'll need your insights pretty quick when i start working on mine, also, anyone here have a diesel? I have some questions for you guys too! thanx!

'82 Toyota Diesel 2200 2WD Longbox
'73 Landcruiser FJ40 Chev V-8
:welder

·
Registered
163 Posts
my cruiser's a diesel....If you want lots of cruiser info check out www.ih8mud.com or the cruiser section on pirate4x4, (they arent such pricks in the cruiser section as they are in others)
and the landcruiser mailing list is a good one too.
but that ih8mud is a great site with tons of tech links.
cheers,
ryan

·
Registered
147 Posts
I got a cruiser, a big ugly one, but then beauty is only skin deap... but uglys right to the bone! But seriously, Im no rocket scientist, but then were talkin motors not boosters, and last time I checked my gas tank dont hold enough to get me any where close to the moon. I am usually available to hold a light while others work on there vehicle, so if ya need help, just shout. What Seapotatoe said is true both great sites, get on one of those mailing lists too... there great.

Cheers
Tyler:canadian

1 - 4 of 4 Posts