BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to give kudos to Dan Kublik at Four Wheel Auto in Edmonton, Ab. Couldn't ask for better service or a more straight up guy. Check out his site at www.fourwheelauto.com.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Yeah, I like dealing with Dan also. I've got some pretty good deals from him.

------------------
75 FJ40, 4 inch BDS springs, 1inch body, 35's, detroit EZ locker, power steering, disc brakes, 3spd low range gears, full cage, XD9000i, extended shackles, dual batteries....you get the idea.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Real good guy, like dealing with him and he's super easy to get a hold of. anthony

BUT this post could be seen as advertising and you've only posted once and souly FOR advertising, not cool.

------------------
86 4-Runner STILL stock

·
1,269 Posts
No way dude. If there's shops out there that are doing a good job everyone deserves to hear about it.

That being said, if this guy was an employee of that shop it wouldn't be very cool (as we do not allow commercial advertising here), but yourself and dp both say the shop's good, and when you're good you're good!

Garth why don't you enlighten us as to wether you're a satisfied customer or an employee!

------------------
I'd tell you about my truck but you probably wouldn't believe me.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Agreed Big Bad, it is a great shop, never had a prob and Dan is very knowledgable, it's just that its the guys first post ever and it's advertising related so it's just a little wierd! Anthony
Also doesn't seem to be comin back to defend himself, but he may be workin or something

------------------
86 4-Runner STILL stock

[This message has been edited by Gullygossner (edited February 24, 2002).]

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
I agree also, let the info flow!!!
This board rules!!

------------------
75 FJ40, 4 inch BDS springs, 1inch body, 35's, detroit EZ locker, power steering, disc brakes, 3spd low range gears, full cage, XD9000i, extended shackles, dual batteries....you get the idea.

·
Registered
325 Posts
I should also add that he not only LC specific, he does anything Yota and He's an ARB dealer too, check em out

------------------
86 4-Runner STILL stock

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey Nancy Boys! The Juju that instigated my post had nothing to do with advertising. Just wanted to give credit where credit was due. I'm a newcomer here and a satisfied customer of fourwheelauto. What's up with the third degree?????????

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Also wanted to say that I owned a crusher for 3 years before I stumbled on Dan's shop. Gave my money to those egomaniacs in California and Tennessee before that. Like Pete said, if a shop goes the extra mile, everybody deserves to know about it.

There, that's three posts under my belt. Everybody happy now?

------------------
-'74 FJ40,SPRINGOVER 35"BOGGERS,POWER STEERING,FULL CAGE
-'87 HJ60 SOON TO BE SPRUNG

·
Registered
325 Posts
Hey dont take offence, yer right that peeps have the right to know about good shops and service, but you see alot of One timers that come and make one post, never see them again after, hope you are back many times more, and welcome to the board. Anthony

------------------
86 4-Runner STILL stock

·
1,269 Posts
Let me first say Garth (if that's your REAL name
) that there is no newbie hazing here @ bc4x4.com, unlike some other boards. Questions and comments of any and all kinds are welcomed.

However, since it was your first post and this board does not allow commercial advertising we were simplying wanting to know what the deal was. Now we know and thanks for telling everyone about the good things going on at Four Wheel Auto.

As Anthony said we do see alot of people that come here and only post once or only post once every few months when they want us to buy their stuff, and it pisses alot of us off. Sorry if we came on a little harsh, welcome aboard.

------------------
I'd tell you about my truck but you probably wouldn't believe me.

[This message has been edited by Big Bad Pete (edited February 25, 2002).]

·
Registered
14 Posts
I've just started dealing with Dan and I agree that he has been quite straight with me as well. As a newbie with a LC I'm glad to hear other people have had good experiences and recommend him.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Whiskey254, when you get that cruiser home you should try to come to Regina and meet up with a few of us.
It's nice to check out the other cruisers once in a while.
I have a buddy who owns a 45, he's got a 6.5 TD with a 700R4 tranny, and he's putting MOG axles underneath it this spring.

------------------

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Mog axles under a 45. Sooooooooo cool! Sounds like the foundation for the ultimate rig.

------------------
-'74 FJ40,SPRINGOVER 35"BOGGERS,POWER STEERING,FULL CAGE
-'87 HJ60 SOON TO BE SPRUNG

·
Registered
14 Posts
DP,

Sounds good! I'm not around much from April to Oct., but I won't have teh truck out here before Nov. anyway.

W254

·
Registered
297 Posts
Dan has given me excellent service, as well as recommending another excellent shop ( Japanese Motors ) for engine machine work. He also got me a discount at the same shop. I have no hesitation recommending Dan for any of your Toyota needs.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts