BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Tossing on a 4 inch Rancho and stepping up to 35's from 33's as soon as I can do it without anything falling off from frostbite.

------------------

"Watch out for WHAT mudhole?"

·
Registered
32 Posts
Well I check in every day but nothing ever new to look at here. ya know, ya can't tell your truck is white by the photo...Hey tRusty, looks like we're the only two from this area on COK5...

------------------
83K5 Silverado
What was that bump?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Originally posted by StoneyK5:
Well I check in every day but nothing ever new to look at here. ya know, ya can't tell your truck is white by the photo...Hey tRusty, looks like we're the only two from this area on COK5...

Nope here's another CK5er.
Winter mods......14blt rear and dana 44 front from a 3/4 ton. maybe a motor swap too if i get the time and $

------------------
Bill and Gina Innes
AKA:Growly Mountain Gorilla

·
Registered
79 Posts
Hey Stoney, there are quite a few of us also on CK5.com. Rock.Monkey, Chevy4x4 (New west), BlazerRod, 79Jimmy,both in Richmond, and a new guy, Superunknown.

Winter mods? Rear half body swap......saying goodbye to the rust!!!!!!

Rene

------------------
God hates a coward!

·
Registered
11 Posts
lining interior, thinking up designs for a 2/3 cage just to go over driver and then back seats then down. Any ideas?????????
but i still need it to fit under my hardtop.

------------------
75 Blazer
it has....tires,... seats,... engine,....hot blonde in passenger seat

·
Registered
391 Posts
I Got a 92 chevy excab short box.Warmed over 350,6"ProComp,shock hoops.Bushwacker cutouts stuffed with 36" swampers, 4.10's, detroit.
I just picked up some new tires and a skid plate,next up is a rear shackle flip and revolvers ,that'll net me enough lift to get rid of the blocks and it should help out the flex a bit,in the rear anyway.After that when budget permits, I'm tearing out my f**king IFS and getting a good old straight axle.Im sick and tired of changing ball joints and idler arms every six months.

------------------

[This message has been edited by monzter (edited February 11, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by monzter (edited February 15, 2001).]

·
Registered
5 Posts
How about a complete frame-off rebuild for a winter project?? I've got the interior gutted, the cap off and am starting in at the fenders and engine. I'm building my own frame out of 2x6 square tubing and a full 6-point rollcage tied to the chassis. The body will be rhino-lined inside and underside before reassembly with a TBI 383, B&M transkit in the 700R4, ARB'ed D60/14-bolt with 4.88's, x-over steering & 37 in SSR's with rear discs. Then I get in to the homemade custom stuff!!!

Hey StoneyK5; if you're a long term Coloradok5'er, you've already seen my plans!!

------------------
Brian
89KBlazer

·
Registered
32 Posts
Yeah, Brian, sounds like you have a plan!!! Hope it all goes well and as planned. Does it ever warm up over there?

------------------
83K5 Silverado
What was that bump?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Originally posted by StoneyK5:
Yeah, Brian, sounds like you have a plan!!! Hope it all goes well and as planned. Does it ever warm up over there?

The simple answer would be NOPE!!
However, for the first time in 3 months, the past week or so has brough a little rain and some above freezing sunshine. However, the snow is not going anywhere fast yet!!

Take care

------------------
Brian
89KBlazer

1 - 12 of 12 Posts