BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys,

I've got a WJ that for some reason came with 242 box (which is a good thing) and no front or rear tow hooks (bad thing).

Is there any place in Lower Mainland that carry Mopar products (rear tow hook for WJ in particular) or my only option is a Chrysler dealer?

Thanks,

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Auto wreckers. If you're lucky you can find one that doesn't know how much the dealer charges.

------------------
Chris S.
2002 KJ - staying stock (almost)
2000 TJ - 2" suspension lift, 1/2" body lift, assorted skids, hooks, rock rails, rock lights, 33" BFG MTs, custom bumper, Warn 8274
Mud Puppy's Jeep site

·
Registered
226 Posts
Originally posted by Vlad:
Hello guys,

I've got a WJ that for some reason came with 242 box (which is a good thing) and no front or rear tow hooks (bad thing).

Is there any place in Lower Mainland that carry Mopar products (rear tow hook for WJ in particular) or my only option is a Chrysler dealer?

Thanks,
Try Garys auto wrecking in Maple Ridge. Last time I was there they had 2 WJ with front tow hooks.

------------------
87 Samurai, 92 fuel injected 1.6 ltr.,s.o.a., 5.13 r/p, birfield rings, 2" exhaust, 32/11.5 mud kings, breeze steering and missing links, 5012 up front with custom towers, toyota mr-2 seats, breeze trac bar, custom rock sliders and still going.

Click here to make money for listening to music !!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts