BC 4x4 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like the title says.....

Fuel gauge on my '85 no longer works, tired of doing the odometer thing. Must come off a 4Runner and must have tachometer and would obviously prefer if all gauges worked. Alternatively, can anyone suggest an aftermarket gauge? The local stores seem to only carry Domestic gauges, even online i cant find anything.

Also, I'm in Burnaby, BC.

·
Trail Pimp
316 Posts
Got one, I'm in BBY too. It's from an '85 4Runner A/T so there is no volt meter. Just tach, speedo, water temp, oil pressure and fuel level. Worked fine when I had it in my '85 Runner. $30

604 512-5264
Mark

·
Registered
349 Posts
I know a guy who has one from a standard v6 4runner with tach etc. if you switch over the tach it will be the one you are looking for $30

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
stocker366...

I'm interested but not sure I follow about switching the tach? Where does your friend live?

·
Trail Pimp
316 Posts
Hey dude ! I'm back from holidays, feel free to give me a call. I've got that cluster ready to go......

:beer_cheers:

·
Registered
349 Posts
stocker366...

I'm interested but not sure I follow about switching the tach? Where does your friend live?
hey, i have the part with me now. its located in sechelt but i could bring it to vancouver next time i head out that way, its easy to switch the tach over. pm me your number if you want details and mine does have the volt meter

1 - 6 of 6 Posts