BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i practicaly stole a cherokee limited with a 4 l but auto:( but you cant chose for this price....

anyways im needing some lift...thinking 3-4 inches and spacers for the front and back....but wut other than this has to be done for this size for stabalizers and stuff..do they need to be lowered or does it work fine?????also wut is the stock shock length?????

planning on doin it my self....a few buddies and some suds:beer

·
Registered
110 Posts
I wouldn't recommend going with spacers. If you got the cash, i'd go with either rustys or rubicon express. Full springs in the back. They both offer 4.5" lifts with everything you need. Rustys is a bit cheaper though. They both offer 3", 4.5" and higher lifts. Check'em out, www.rustysoffroad.com and www.rubiconexpress.com. Anything taller than 4.5" and you'll have to watch your driveline.

·
Registered
47 Posts
watch the rusty's leafs... mine wrapped themselves up within' 4 months. sure they flex like hell, but after awhile, they don't 'unflex'! good coils,though. their qdc's suck! they broke on a fire road... now i am going through nightmares to get them warrantied... either ditch the swaybars or get 'expensive' ones. :violin

·
Registered
353 Posts
Rubicon Express 4.5". I have personally seen Rusty's upper control arms after desintigrating at a stop sign under heavy but not extreme braking!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts