BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
hey, watch this!!!
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so today i recived my 300 dollar wiring harness from kamloops, to complete my efi swap. today was the first day in about 7 years my toy has moved under its own power, man it a good fealing when you year long project is comeing ever closer to completion, and hey its always nice to get another toy on the road..
be on the look out for another black toy on the road.

------------------
i didnt break it, i was just testing its durability

83 toyota SB/22re swap/11 inch lift/5:29/33x12.5/centerforceIII/American Racing rims/smittys front and rear/89 4runner seats lots of chrome and a flexible rear window

·
1,269 Posts
Congrats dude. Damn and I thought accumulating parts for a year was a long time. 7 years!? Wow.

------------------
I'd tell you about my truck but you probably wouldn't believe me.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Why did you need to get the harness from Kamloops; I ask because thats where I live and wonder what supplier you might have used.Have fun with the truck.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Well I see you got it running, so it was the right harness.Well goodluck and mabye if I'm ever down at the coast we will have to go wheeling.

------------------
"Born and Bred To Rip and Shred"

·
hey, watch this!!!
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i used kamloops truck and van auto recyclers? (i think) that was the only place that i could find (thanks to callen) an 89 4runner wiring harness with the 22re/5spd.

well yeah seven years is true, but ive really only owned it for a year (as of march 5)

------------------
i didnt break it, i was just testing its durability

83 toyota SB/22re swap/11 inch lift/5:29/33x12.5/centerforceIII/American Racing rims/smittys front and rear/89 4runner seats lots of chrome and a flexible rear window

·
1,269 Posts
So the previous owner didn't run it for 6 years? Nasty! I'm probably getting a 75 Bronco soon that hasn't run for 5 years. I shudder to think of what we're going to have to do to get the old 302 going again.

------------------
I'd tell you about my truck but you probably wouldn't believe me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts