BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is any one interested in arranging with me a Suzuki Camp out in late summer or early fall? Any Ideas on a central location with camping, fishing, and all levels of 4x4ing? might even let some tracker owners come.... BUT NO SUNRUNNERS lol

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
We would be interested. Just have to get the truck done first. LOL

Early fall for us would be super. (July & Aug are already booking up with camping trips)

Location, not sure.... hmmm

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Do it right in 'loops, canaboost.

If you build it they will come!

I promise not to bring my sunrunner, assuna you organize it...

·
Registered
525 Posts
we'd be down for that depending on the date.

·
Registered
327 Posts
I'd be interested once I have another zuke to go, my project has a ways to go. There are several of us LJ guys doing Whipsaw on the July 10 weekend. Maybe a samurai, kick and sunrunner too.

·
Registered
323 Posts
i'm in ,my zukes good to go.fall would be good.september.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Does any one have any suggestions on a location. I was thinking about the Coquihalla Valley (if there's anything there?), Kamloops, Okanagan, Whipsaw Trail? It would have to be some where the appeals to all Trucks.......well all trucks with larger car tires then 205/75/15 lol

·
Registered
2,742 Posts
why does brand specific wheeling sound like fun? Who cares what you drive as long as you get out and its reliable ? I never got the brand only thing
I like wheeling with other brands, but I also like wheeling with only XJs.. mostly because it's cool to see something familiar, yet different. I like to see what other people have done to resolve issues that I have, or get ideas... or of course vice versa.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Does any one have any suggestions on a location. I was thinking about the Coquihalla Valley (if there's anything there?), Kamloops, Okanagan, Whipsaw Trail? It would have to be some where the appeals to all Trucks.......well all trucks with larger car tires then 205/75/15 lol
See, my vote goes to "further away from LM". That's why I suggested you organize it. I think a lot of people here are familiar (read: possibly bored) with the same ol' terrain. GOing to a "deserty" location would be very enjoyable to me and perhaps to others...

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
I like wheeling with other brands, but I also like wheeling with only XJs.. mostly because it's cool to see something familiar, yet different. I like to see what other people have done to resolve issues that I have, or get ideas... or of course vice versa.

This would be very similar to the answer I'd give if he was asking...

It's always benefitial to see different solutions/ideas to common problems or ruts people are stuck in within the same breed of vehicles. Lots to learn, absorb and so on.

Not to be discounted is also the "flow" of the herd. Peoppe with similar vehicles often share a common intrest in why and how they wheel which makes it cool. Similar size and capabilyty (not always, but often true) makes for a smooth progress.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
^ I agree with MK here.

We used to have a BLAST doing zuk only runs & new years etc.....
Its been a long time, & I miss those zuk only runs..... :)

For me its a common interest thing.....
In the suzuki section we are interested in suzukis, not jeeps (for example)..... (so why have different sections then?-to learn about your make)
I have wheeled with jeeps, lotsa jeeps, but have no real interest in them ....

Does Jeep jamboree allow zuk's? I dont think so. LOL

Who cares anyways.......

Back on topic, Whipsaw or something of that nature would be fun. Family friendly is always good. :D

·
Registered
323 Posts
top of the coq. sounds good,free camping behind lakes and there's tons of good trails,mud or rocks.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 65 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.