BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK...

I DO NOT want to do the 1.3 swift engine. I DO want to do the 1.6 F.I. engine from the larger tracker/sidekicks. Anyone done this???

I figure I need:

Complete 1.6 engine
Wiring harness
Fuel pump
1.3 Starter
Motor mount, tranny adapter

Am I missing anything???

David

PS
For amusement value... took my stock sami fly fishing only I misread the regulations... turns out the river was closed. I decided to drive the river bed to get a feeling for the area. Dumbass that I am I high centered the zook - no one else around (except my fishing buddy - who can't spot to save his ass) and NO recovery equipment in the zook. Spent two hours with the puny stock jack piling rocks!!! Nothing quite like feeling like an idiot on your first day out for the year

------------------
Veni, Vedi, Velcro...
I came, I saw, I stuck around.

·
Registered
226 Posts
You might need a few more things like the 1.6 rad etc. I have done the swap, e-mail me if you want more info.

Cheers Brett

Originally posted by David:
OK...

I DO NOT want to do the 1.3 swift engine. I DO want to do the 1.6 F.I. engine from the larger tracker/sidekicks. Anyone done this???

I figure I need:

Complete 1.6 engine
Wiring harness
Fuel pump
1.3 Starter
Motor mount, tranny adapter

Am I missing anything???

David

PS
For amusement value... took my stock sami fly fishing only I misread the regulations... turns out the river was closed. I decided to drive the river bed to get a feeling for the area. Dumbass that I am I high centered the zook - no one else around (except my fishing buddy - who can't spot to save his ass) and NO recovery equipment in the zook. Spent two hours with the puny stock jack piling rocks!!! Nothing quite like feeling like an idiot on your first day out for the year

------------------
87 Samurai, 92 fuel injected 1.6 ltr.,s.o.a., 5.13 r/p, birfield rings, 2" exhaust, 32/11.5 mud kings, breeze steering and missing links, 5012 up front with custom towers, toyota mr-2 seats, breeze trac bar, custom rock sliders and still going.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts