BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I would post a message and say hi to everyone as I am newbie here.

Looking for beginner trails to have a go at and maybe hook up with some other folks.

Im driving a 01 ZR2 S10.

·
Project Unlimited
726 Posts
Originally posted by ZR2Styln:
Just thought I would post a message and say hi to everyone as I am newbie here.
Welcome to the board.

Looking for beginner trails to have a go at and maybe hook up with some other folks.
There's a clean up run to Sunrise Lake on Sunday, August 26. This would be an excellent opportunity to test out the capabilities of your new truck.

Im driving a 01 ZR2 S10.
Thank God I'm not the only one with a brand new truck on this message board. LOL

Again, welcome to the board and hope to see you on the trails.

Leo

"my cat's breath smells like cat food" - Ralph Wiggum

------------------
2001 Ford Ranger XLT Super Cab. 4.0L V6, 5-spd auto, 4.10 l/s, Off-Road Package, BFG Mud Terrains, RadioShack CB/Wilson Flex 4' antenna, custom West Coast pinstriping and dents.

[This message has been edited by 1badfordtruck (edited August 15, 2001).]

·
Project Unlimited
726 Posts
You should also consider getting a CB radio and a good antenna installed before you go off roading. They are inexpensive to get and will make your off roading experience a lot more fun. Usually the lead trucks will warn you of on coming vehicles and other hazards.

There's no need to get a high end CB, just a simple, cheap radio will work. Just make sure you get a quality antenna such as the Wilson Flex 4' or K40. I personally have a RadioShack brand CB with the Wilson and it works great.

Leo

"my cat's breath smells like cat food" - Ralph Wiggum

------------------
2001 Ford Ranger XLT Super Cab. 4.0L V6, 5-spd auto, 4.10 l/s, Off-Road Package, BFG Mud Terrains, RadioShack CB/Wilson Flex 4' antenna, custom dents and West Coast pinstriping.

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
nope, CB just requires you buying the equipment(pretty cheap)

------------------
-'85 XJ Pioneer, 2dr, 4cyl, 5spd, tinted windows, CB, misc goodies,
slightly modified, rust forcing more usefull mods :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.