BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 453 Posts

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hopefully this thread remains sticky for a while, seeing if i can start a thread on stucks since there are threads of peeps jeeps and chevy truck pics, anyways i`ll get the ball rolling,

Attachments

·
Registered
210 Posts
dont have any of my truck,

This was thanksgiving a couple of years ago.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
i think theres a tire under the exploder, maybe thats why its stuck :*******

85Ranger said:
dont have any of my truck,

This was thanksgiving a couple of years ago.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
It doesn't look that bad, but I was in there pretty good. Tried to get pulled out by an Xj and then a 4Runner and all they did was jiggle it around a little.

This is at Stave and we had to hike into that logging camp on the point there and ask this hot lumberjack dude to pull me out in his brand spankin' new Dodge Cummins that looked like a virgin to the mud flats... But he did. Sometimes I wonder if he would have done it if I were a guy, but that damsel in distress card comes in handy now and again.

Getting pulled out of that tore one of my shocks right out of the housing, too. That was sort of weird.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Needed to go to work one morning last Dec when I found this. That Jeep was stuck for good.

A better look............

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
yea that place looks fun where is that?

·
Registered
175 Posts
Thats a Cool Friggen Land Rover!

Notice there aren't and Stuck Landcruisers? lol

·
Registered
540 Posts
a few pics from stave near the end of Aug. - the sami got stuck - the chev got stuck winching out the sami, the ford came over and he got stuck, and then the cherokee got stuck..

·
Registered
540 Posts
Ranger Guy418 said:
is the guy in the white shirt and the blue and grey shorts in the last pic with the cherokee is his name bill?
the guy in the black shirt was passenger in the cherokee, don't know who was driving it, the guy on the left was with me the guy on the right was with the stuck ford

·
Registered
973 Posts
kicker_92 said:
To fit into the mud theme of this thread:

or:

Ahh.. Brings back memories :*******

looks nice and safe the guys on the downside of the tracker or whatever it is...smart...where is that?

1 - 20 of 453 Posts