61 Posts
Re: whoops

The first time I got it stuck...

The second time...

·
Registered
21 Posts

This one was pretty good - flooded the computer, and the BJ60 behind me had to pull it out dead...

This one in the FZJ80 was definitely one of the worst I've had. Truck was immobile and unrepairable on site. We used my M37 to drag my 08 Chevy and car trailer into the site to load the cruiser on it, then used the M37 to drag the whole works out. Took more than 12 hours before we were back to asphault - then another 2 hour drive home...

·
Registered
459 Posts

This one was pretty good - flooded the computer, and the BJ60 behind me had to pull it out dead...
This one in the FZJ80 was definitely one of the worst I've had. Truck was immobile and unrepairable on site. We used my M37 to drag my 08 Chevy and car trailer into the site to load the cruiser on it, then used the M37 to drag the whole works out. Took more than 12 hours before we were back to asphault - then another 2 hour drive home...
All sorts of nice Toyotas there....

·
Registered
204 Posts

oops

·
Registered
90 Posts

well...the deuce was built by Willys...

·
Registered
22 Posts

Buddies truck at Rhododendron lake (15km south of parksville on the vancouver island). 84 pickup on 36 tsl sx

·
Premium Member
7,578 Posts

Stuck on the Whipsaw...this spot has since been updated with an ATV bridge and better drainage...
next time, no matter what, stick to the center line where the road runs through. it is the hardest surface and you will not sink. go either way like in pic one and thats what happens. again the center part where the road runs through has hard bottom.

·
Registered
4 Posts

ya it is super easy now... not as much fun. haha . I tried the centre line but since my rear springs are under the axle it kept getting hung up on a sideways log burried under the ledge. The picture shows the furthest I could get...so my buddy tried the other way and got stuck, then I decided to go my own route and it didn't turn out so well...

Attachments

·
Registered
944 Posts
Lot's of mud, not enough sand! Here's my stuck pic on a beach in Baja California.

Got pulled out by a side by side while a quad pushed. Aired down and put my dirt bike ramp under one of the back tires.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Our Body shop is giving away a brand new GO PRO HERO 3 at the end of May. Anyone who posts a photo of a mudded up truck, car, bike, dog... anything is entered into this draw.
We are also giving away free detailing packages each week to the best photos. --->One Week Winner

Head here to check out some pretty good pics and enter your own.
http://www.fenders.ca/gopropage.html

·
Registered
4 Posts
Crappy picture cause its taken from a video, but thats my 88 S-10 Blazer upside down in stave. Id say I was pretty stuck...
This happened 5 days after I swapped in a 3.4 out of a 94 Camaro

421 - 440 of 453 Posts