BC 4x4 Forums banner
441 - 453 of 453 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Ya man, thanks eh, got the springs and shocks in this winter, just running the stock shackels at the moment till i have the $$. They flex waay better than the stock springs and i can easily fit my 33's in there now.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Ya man, thanks eh, got the springs and shocks in this winter, just running the stock shackels at the moment till i have the $$. They flex waay better than the stock springs and i can easily fit my 33's in there now.
Glad their working out for you

·
Registered
10 Posts
Re: whoops

It is really interesting to watch the pics as it is really make me the nice things and it also give me the adventurous experience for me to have in.

·
Registered
7 Posts

i checked out this thread in detail today and see all pictures from 2005 posted here and mostly pictures are stunning and some are disgusting.

·
Registered
39 Posts

It is really interesting to watch the pics as it is really make me the nice things and it also give me the adventurous experience for me to have in.

Sounds kinda like this guys wants to give us some money on behalf a Nigerian Prince... :spam:laugh

·
Registered
1 Posts

Some amazing stuff here. I've been stuck before but never got my feet wet, I could always count on a mate to pull me out of some soft sand. It looks like some of these will never come out! Getting a lift out from a random stranger is one of the best feelings in the world, I hope I can return the favour some day

441 - 453 of 453 Posts